FS: CF Hood (price drop),OEM Seats, Subs/Amp, Sedan Grill Insert, Headlight Prts, Gaskets

WilDFirE

Reaction score
Re: OEM Seats, Subs, CF Hood, Headlight Parts, Spoiler, Gaskets

Sorry man - I'm kind of surprised I didn't notice a dime size chip, could it have been during shipping? Can you send me a quick photo?

negative, only because I've already had it repaired and painted already. It's possible but not likely caused from shipping considering it wasn't in a box the bubble wrap wasnt bad and the chip was weathered and the missing piece wasn't in the wrapping....but like I said don't sweat it

6genaccord

Reaction score
Re: OEM Seats, Subs, CF Hood, Headlight Parts, Spoiler, Gaskets

negative, only because I've already had it repaired and painted already. It's possible but not likely caused from shipping considering it wasn't in a box the bubble wrap wasnt bad and the chip was weathered and the missing piece wasn't in the wrapping....but like I said don't sweat it

:thumbsup: Got ya. I'll be on the look out for some pics if you post em!

6genaccord

Reaction score
Re: Carbon Fiber Hood, Subs/Amp, Sedan Grill Insert, OEM Seats, Headlight Parts, Gask

All new PMs answered. If it's up it's still for sale.

Rheinrich23

Reaction score
Re: CF Hood (price drop),OEM Seats, Subs/Amp, Sedan Grill Insert, Headlight Prts, Gas

hey man whats going on with the lens? mine are shot and would be interested if in good shape and other guys didnt want..lmk thanks..plus would give me perfect excuse to blackhouse while changing..haha hmu when possible

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Re: CF Hood (price drop),OEM Seats, Subs/Amp, Sedan Grill Insert, Headlight Prts, Gas

Also intereted in the lens. Condition ? Pm me. :beer2:

WilDFirE

Reaction score

in other news, finally got around to painting and installing the spoiler....unfortunately it is warped, I'm up for suggestions regarding install since it came with no brackets from the ebay sale.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Very much so need to get my hands on the following things please:

-OEM headlight lens L&R

-2 sets of headlight internals taken apart. Not sure if they're complete. 1 OEM and 1 eBay halo projector set.

How is this possible? Just pay for shipping or?

Also would like:

16176-PAA-A02 Throttle Body Gasket (I have 2 of these left) $1 ea.

Paypal ready for all the above items..

Please let me know.

- Nikita

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Nikita, these ignorant members bumped a nearly one year old thread. I don't think you'll be able to get those items.

Back