"THEE" Accordian's 2002 Sedan SE ***56kers beware of picture whore*** (updated 4/28)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
right click>save image as... :D

pictures are looking good, just like the ride. the rims really set it off, and the wing adds a very nice touch. :)

theaccordian

Reaction score
thanks man, I couldnt of done it without your help :beer: I think i found my new hobby.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
haha, no prob :thumbsup: photography just takes a little concentration and lots of practice...definitely a great pasttime. btw, good choice on your new camera. im getting an s3 when i sell my sony m1 :D

theaccordian

Reaction score
nice I was considering that, but I dont really need the zoom, unless im taking pics from a stadium lol. so I decided on the canon a620 :rock:

williamsvt

Reaction score
damn this car is pretty damn clean. The kit and rims really set the entire car off. This car makes me motivated to keep working on mine.

angelplus

Reaction score
Love this car, love the retro. I have nothing bad to say about this rig!!! I give it a 9/10 just becuase no one gets a 10 ;)

theaccordian

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Love this car, love the retro. I have nothing bad to say about this rig!!! I give it a 9/10 just becuase no one gets a 10 ;)

would an h22 turbo get me a 10?

theaccordian

Reaction score
williamsvt said:
damn this car is pretty damn clean. The kit and rims really set the entire car off. This car makes me motivated to keep working on mine.

yeah man, at the beginning I hated my car, but instead of whining about it, I decided to build it to my liking, now I cant get enough of it, knowing that its mine and unqiue to me, everytime I park my car, I stop, turn around, and admire from afar.

once youre done. youll take pride in knowing that its "your" car that "you" built.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Damn, your car is sick. I've seen some pics here and there but they didn't do justice. You and du3ce have probably the best sedans i've seen. So clean man. Loving it. And i'm not that into sedans either. Great job.

theaccordian

Reaction score
thanks man, cant wait to see how youre car's gonna turn out. I can tell your car is in good hands :thumbsup:

Back