"THEE" Accordian's 2002 Sedan SE ***56kers beware of picture whore*** (updated 4/28)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
thanks man, cant wait to see how youre car's gonna turn out. I can tell your car is in good hands :thumbsup:
Well, i dropped my money on rims on an rc car, lol. So i'm going to be rocking rotas for a second at this point. But give me 6 months ;)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Sexay is all i can say!!! Everything looks great, going to stick with this wheels you think?? haha only thing i woudl change is me at the wheel instead of you...

theaccordian

Reaction score
thanks man, what I figured out is even if you have a stock car if you got photography skills you can make it look 100 X better and likewise fi you have a nice car and cant take pictures worth sh*t, youre not gona do justice to the car. its all in the photography.

6THGEN_AI4

theaccordian said:
thanks man, what I figured out is even if you have a stock car if you got photography skills you can make it look 100 X better and likewise fi you have a nice car and cant take pictures worth sh*t, youre not gona do justice to the car. its all in the photography.

gimme some advise man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really need it.

theaccordian

Reaction score
ryan s said:
1. tripod first and foremost
2. set iso as low as ittl go
3. play with EV values
4. use timer for night pics
5. set "program," not auto, not night portrait, etc
6. set whitebalance to what looks best for the situation. dont worry about titles of the settings, just play around with them
7. no flash. if its too dark, move to a place with more light :rolleyes:
8. watch out for other light sources like sodium street lights. they mess with the camera more than anything.

9. get rid of the type R badge :p

talontsiawd

Reaction score
DAmn, we should meet up. In in lafayette, like 5-6 miles east of oakland, other side of the tunnel.

Back