"THEE" Accordian's 2002 Sedan SE ***56kers beware of picture whore*** (updated 4/28)

theaccordian

Reaction score
xluben said:
nice car, one of my favs. if only it were black :D

gives me hope for my sedan.... if only WW kits were cheap and available :(

is it a 4cyl or v6? you should def. swap in a manual :thumbsup:

ww kits imo, is one of the best lip kits not just for the accord but for any car, everybody keeps on aiksng me what kind of acura this is, get it man, youll feel like you got a new car.

and yes 4cyl, im trying to kill my auto, drving like I stole it, so I have a reason to swap... it wont die though. :furious:

nexTOme

Reaction score
your car looks very nice.....everytime i drop by, i just cant stop looking at your car...haha

i wish my sedan could look nice...:(

Phut

Reaction score
xluben said:
if only WW kits were cheap and available :(
keep an eye on the lookout on various forums. i was fortunate enough to find mines used and cheap locally.

k3nnex

Reaction score
Damn Kevin, you must have been bored at work. I SEE NO POINT IN HAVING A FEW MORE PICTURES UP YOU'RE OBSESSED GET A GIRLFRIEND!!! jk, I gotta check your car out homie.

theaccordian

Reaction score
k3nnex said:
Damn Kevin, you must have been bored at work. I SEE NO POINT IN HAVING A FEW MORE PICTURES UP YOU'RE OBSESSED GET A GIRLFRIEND!!! jk, I gotta check your car out homie.

already got one. :thumbsup:

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
Re: "THEE" Accordian's 2002 Sedan SE ***56kers beware of picture whore*** (updated 4/

DUDE KEVIN. I want my car to be just like yours. I live hmmm down the block from you. Haha. I'm just kidding man. You still posting on here? We she round up some people and meet someday before school starts. I lowered my car a bit more by the way. :thumbup:

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
Re: "THEE" Accordian's 2002 Sedan SE ***56kers beware of picture whore*** (updated 4/

wow loook sooo fking nice...at 1st i thought it was a type s ..Lmao..damn it look sooo sexy..=)

f23accord2000

Reaction score

what did you use to set the jdm spoiler on so it will stay flush,did you use double sided tape or silacone,and what is the spoiler made of(abs plastic,foam)?

Back