**** this car (my old ride thread)

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Re: 2000BlackCoupe's Accord Coupe EX (56k not ok)

damn right

I got u confused w someone else, sorry.

we used to be cool, then u jumped on the band wagon, tool much? and nice ethuggin earlier. good way to show your colors in front of your buddies, oh and dont call me a noob, ive been here slightly longer than you. so we are equally noobs.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

Please, explain how I "e thugged". I defensed myself. No need to get your panties in a bunch

kn0x47

Reaction score

cars not in that bad of shape. you could get some sound deadener to cover that rust on the trunk. that is good bit of rust in the engine bay tho. is that normal up there? i guess from all the salt

Reaction score

I have blue under dash neons too!:lolrun:
your cars not in bad shape mines worse I just got the front bumper knocked off when I was at my parents house for thanksgiving my dad reversed right into it :eusa_doh: so now it's black until I get it painted!

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score

hm... maybe a repaint, some oem wheels and a drop will make everything fresh again. :p

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

cars not in that bad of shape. you could get some sound deadener to cover that rust on the trunk. that is good bit of rust in the engine bay tho. is that normal up there? i guess from all the salt
the trunk isnt rust, its expanding foam sprayed with underbody liner, but yeah ill do that next year. as for the rusty engine bay, the car came from AZ then met NY salt and **** the bed

i understand, but no need for the language. you couldve said it a bit more adult like.

i have a naughty mouth. sorry

I have blue under dash neons too!:lolrun:
your cars not in bad shape mines worse I just got the front bumper knocked off when I was at my parents house for thanksgiving my dad reversed right into it :eusa_doh: so now it's black until I get it painted!
haha i nailed a curb last night (before i even started drinking) and blew both tires on the pass side

hm... maybe a repaint, some oem wheels and a drop will make everything fresh again. :p
all in due time, my friend. ill probably go wheels--->drop--->paint. but if i can get a nice deal on coilovers or spring+shock combo then ill do that. and ive got people who can do quality paint work for cheap

imaricer:)

Reaction score

did u get the wheels off and new tires? or find steelies yet?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

cars at the shop. locking lugnuts will be chiseled off monday morning, and i found like new tires of the same size on 4x144.3 steelies for$80. just gotta worry about the labor at kost. cant wait to get her back haha

Back