**** this car (my old ride thread)

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Re: 2000BlackCoupe's Accord Coupe EX (56k not ok)

thanks, id like to get a pic of the damage so i can put it up but i have no way to get to the shop where my car is at.

imaricer:)

Reaction score

lol lame, i think i can imagine wat the damage looks like tho, ive seen it happen enough. did u bend the rims?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

possibly, i will know nothing until tomorrow. but i mean youve seen my rims, theyre ****ty and ugly so im gonna get the steelies put on anyways, and that will save me a little more money on getting the tires put on my current rims and balanced and all that ****

imaricer:)

Reaction score

possibly, i will know nothing until tomorrow. but i mean youve seen my rims, theyre ****ty and ugly so im gonna get the steelies put on anyways, and that will save me a little more money on getting the tires put on my current rims and balanced and all that ****

yeah i would def rather have oems, those american racing ones are ugly/outdated and sound like they were a pita.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

Just went to the shop and they got three outta four wheels off. Got call in the AM and tell them I got wheels and tires

DonCourtnelious

Reaction score

Hey, nice starting point. I got the clear coat bullcrap on the top of my car, but i plan to paint it very soon. You dont seem like you love the ride too much? Idk. Maybe its just me... I love mine and I cant even drive it yet.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

Hey, nice starting point. I got the clear coat bullcrap on the top of my car, but i plan to paint it very soon. You dont seem like you love the ride too much? Idk. Maybe its just me... I love mine and I cant even drive it yet.

oh god no i love my car very much, never regretted buying it. its just ugly and ****ty haha, just need to save the money and make her not ugly and ****ty

Back