White6GAV6's Coupe (Updated: 04/30/2015) (56k nono)

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: White6GAV6's '00 Coupe (Updated: 8-9-2014) [Updated Test Fit] (56k nono)

Haven't update much, but the wheels are on. Some of you may have known if you follow me on instagram.

210hnd2.jpg

2iw7fns.jpg

More things to change shortly.

Daaaaaaamn, she looking good!

I think you've pushed the maximum wheel width on a 6th gen without major bodywork, congrats on this feat. I won't be surprised to see your car on the stanceworks page soon ...

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Daaaamn, that's so aggressive! In JPN, ppl call your stance as "Oni-Cam". Oni = Demon, and Cam = Camber. "Demonic Camber" ! You would get so much compliments from a bunch of outlaws & gangsters in JPN lol.

Last edited:

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score

You just gave me motivation! That is straight sexi!!!! Idk if I missed it but What tire size you running?

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

I really hope the next time I'm down in Florida I see this thing in person driving down the road haha.

White6GAV6

Reaction score

She's a beauty!
Looks fantastic
Thanks!

I really hope the next time I'm down in Florida I see this thing in person driving down the road haha.
Depending on when and where, there's a chance you might.

You just gave me motivation! That is straight sexi!!!! Idk if I missed it but What tire size you running?
225/35

Daaaaaaamn, she looking good!

I think you've pushed the maximum wheel width on a 6th gen without major bodywork, congrats on this feat. I won't be surprised to see your car on the stanceworks page soon ...
Thanks, and yeah it's been a real pain getting them to fit. Actually still having problems with them. These cars aren't meant for this type of shenanigans haha. But it's all worth it in the end. Most people would have gave up by now or not even tried.

Daaaamn, that's so aggressive! In JPN, ppl call your stance as "Oni-Cam". Oni = Demon, and Cam = Camber. "Demonic Camber" ! You would get so much compliments from a bunch of outlaws & gangsters in JPN lol.
I love the cars in Japan, truly inspirational. I am in no mean close to being a slammed car in Japan, just lowered haha. They go so low. I wish to one day go there and see all the cars in person and get inspired to go even crazier.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

I love the cars in Japan, truly inspirational. I am in no mean close to being a slammed car in Japan, just lowered haha. They go so low. I wish to one day go there and see all the cars in person and get inspired to go even crazier.
Lmk, when the time comes. I might be able to introduce ya to some ppl I know in JPN. (Oh, wait.. My ppl are mostly into American low riders, like '70 Impalas 'n Cadillacs, etc lol.) ← Funny thing is that there is no such restrictions on cars w/ their suspension in Japan. Cops can only watch them bounce on the ground 'n shake their heads lol.

I am in no mean close to being a slammed car in Japan, just lowered haha.
Seriously!? That's something I should say lol. Maybe your sense of stance is becoming numb, but I think you are pretty damn low haha. Idk, maybe just to me.

Keep up the good work, and keep us updated! :thumbsup:

P.S. I showed your pics to some of my friends in Japan, and they said, "Wow, is this Honda Accord!? It's beautiful!" ;)

Last edited:

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Re: White6GAV6's '00 Coupe (Updated: 10-27-2014) [Wheels On] (56k nono)

Lmk, when the time comes. I might be able to introduce ya to some ppl I know in JPN. (Oh, wait.. My ppl are mostly into American low riders, like '70 Impalas 'n Cadillacs, etc lol.) ← Funny thing is that there is no such restrictions on cars w/ their suspension in Japan. Cops can only watch them bounce on the ground 'n shake their heads lol.

Seriously!? That's something I should say lol. Maybe your sense of stance is becoming numb, but I think you are pretty damn low haha. Idk, maybe just to me.

Keep up the good work, and keep us updated! :thumbsup:

P.S. I showed your pics to some of my friends in Japan, and they said, "Wow, is this Honda Accord!? It's beautiful!" ;)

I won't be going for a long time. That's awesome though, makes me happy. Thanks for that.

Couple quick phone pics from the other night.
x6a99y.jpg

2hwfme9.jpg

24gt8o1.jpg

JV6

Reaction score

Man that's gangster

Back