Mods

Sebastien

Reaction score
Where is this search function above on mobile devices? Everytime I search for anything by clicking on the magnifying glass, it shows up as nothing found???

Rastaj

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to find engine code or tell me what it is? Eg civic b18c etc

agginline86

Reaction score
:snoopfacepalm:

if you were able to find this forum, you should be able to search and take the time to see how this forum works. Look through the members rides, DIY, accord tech, etc. This isn't some cryptic site where things are hard to find.....

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
your best bet would be a turbo. an intake and exhaust sounds liek a good idea, but honestly, doing both will probably kill whatever low end torque that motor does have. i would just do an intake, this way you get a little gain up top without killing much of the stuff down low if you keep the oem exhaust, and you get some nice sound from the intake when you get on it.

i put an exhaust on my first accord and honestly, it killed it down low. i left the stock exhaust on my second accord because it was more peppy with it. with the engine in your accord having much less power, i couldn't even imagine how slow it'd be with a freer flowing exhaust.

Rastaj

Reaction score
What exactly would I need for turbo? Do the f22 sohc turbo manifolds fit the f18b2 engines or would I need to replace head with f22 one? (Can't find manifold for f18b2)

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
What exactly would I need for turbo? Do the f22 sohc turbo manifolds fit the f18b2 engines or would I need to replace head with f22 one? (Can't find manifold for f18b2)

If you have to ask what you need for turbo then you shouldn't be doing it.

Back