What'd you do to your accord today?

J30MAN

Reaction score
Washed all the salt off her. Then decided to go out and spend some holiday gift cards. While at autozone originally there to just buy a can of Adhesion primer I looked over at the "oil isle" and saw a crazy good deal that I HAD to get my hands on...5 quarts of Pennzoil Platnium and a K&N Oil Filter for $30! Then i came home and changed the oil.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Yesterday my coworker pulled my fenders, modded the rear bumper, and threw on wheels that shouldn't fit.

Today I took pics.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
finished up the wiring on the cluster and tucked everything back

now time for a wash sometime this week

J30MAN

Reaction score
Washed it again. And put on my 6GA decals that I got for xmas :peace:. And got the passenger side pinstripe off and waxed. Tomorrow I will be doing the driver side pinstripe removal and giving her a mid-winter detail.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
made a box out of spare mdf board, its pretty sweet.

one more box for some tools and wash my car this week

J30MAN

Reaction score
Put on the new 08' accord emblem, from Accordflex. And installed the red/clear tails then noticed that my 2 brake bulbs were blown. I went to autozone to get them, on my way out I noticed this slick looking black 6.5 gen sedan, with a type-r lip, and TL wheels. I decided I was going to put the bulbs in the tails and wait outside my car to see if this guy was on the forum. I saw him walk to his car and asked if he was on here and he said no. He gave me his number and I texted him the URL. Then we got talking about the autotragic tray and possible swaps, and other little mods. I asked him to please join here and that its a great community for advice and to chat with others about this wonderful car. He said he would and I told him to post that he is a new member and to say where he was from (Springfield, MA) so I would know it was him. He seems like a pretty nice guy.

HondaFamily

Reaction score
Intalled HID's and led interior bulbs.. yeah...Car its starting to take shape...lol..Looks like there's a lot more to do... damn!.

Back