1Aauto distributor replacement

Chris S

Reaction score
Today I installed a new distributor from 1Aauto for my i4 2000 Accord SE. At $114 it was almost too cheap to believe but it showed the right Honda part number compatibility. I made a video of how the car was running before I put it in (which was fine other than the small oil leak that would sooner or later have doomed the coolant line that runs just under and behind it, as it had doomed the one before it), in case it didn't work and 1Aauto wanted to debate my procedure. Anyway, the installation went smoothly and the distributor worked fine right from the get go. And, no discernible oil leaks. Of course today is the first day it has been in so I will update if my experience changes any time soon. It came with a limited lifetime warranty. I kept the old distributor since it works, in case I need to put it back in briefly if this one fails.

Fusionreactives

Reaction score
I believe they have some DIY videos of our cars on youtube. I've never bought from them though. Would you say they're better than rockauto?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Chris S

Reaction score
I haven't used Rock Auto so I can't say. This is the first time I've used 1Aauto. The 1Aauto YouTube videos are well made and made me feel comfortable ordering from them. I know a lot of 6th gen accord owners have distributor oil leak problems so it is good to know you can solve it for just over $100. Just in case anyone is wondering, I don't have any connection whatsoever, business or personal, with 1Aauto.

Back