Retrofit Club

angelplus

Reaction score
talonted1990 said:
Ryan S.
I have one TSX projector right now do you want it? I was going to list it on ebay but if you want it I will sell it to you. I had the pair for $100 on ebay last time and you missed it by some minutes. If you want I can look for another one so you can buy a pair.

I hope to be in the retrofit club soon, I changed my mind and want HIDs again after selling all 5 of my kits.

Good thing to hear. Hope to see you soon with a retrofit ;)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
talonted1990 said:
Ryan S.
I have one TSX projector right now do you want it? I was going to list it on ebay but if you want it I will sell it to you. I had the pair for $100 on ebay last time and you missed it by some minutes. If you want I can look for another one so you can buy a pair.

I hope to be in the retrofit club soon, I changed my mind and want HIDs again after selling all 5 of my kits.
how much do you want for it? if you could find one more as well, that would be awesome :)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
ohh i guess i can join this now...E46 projectors, Denso ballasts, Phillips 4300K bulbs, custom shroud, graphite color with orange strip...What number am i?

angelplus

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
ohh i guess i can join this now...E46 projectors, Denso ballasts, Phillips 4300K bulbs, custom shroud, graphite color with orange strip...What number am i?

you're #007

angelplus

Reaction score
ALRIGHT THE WAIT IS OVER I TOOK SOME ****TY PICS BUT ITS OK lol

Myretro1.jpg

Myretro5.jpg

myretro6.jpg

myretro66.jpg

angelplus

Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
dam that design is sick! I know that **** ran u more than a G!

lol...

Thanks, glad you like it. Still wont take full pictures of my car yet becuase my front bumper needs a lot of help right now.

Back