6GA Free T-shirt Raffle

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I just moved this past weekend, and while doing so found a pair of 6GA T-shirts that are brand new. Both are 3XL size, both feature a sedan on the rear of the shirt, one is white and one is grey!

Here's the deal: anyone who has been a 6GA donator at any point in the past 6 months, or anyone who signs up to become a 6GA donator in the next 3 days can enter the raffle if they have a use for the shirt.

To enter, simply send me a private message with "Raffle" as the subject.

After all the interested/eligible parties have entered, I will draw 2 names and those people will receive a free t-shirt. If one winner has supported the forum more than the other, they will be given color preference. If not, it will be random who gets white and who gets grey.

I will update with some pictures tomorrow. I hope we have a lot of people who could have a use for a free 6GA shirt!

warning: I have dogs. If anyone is allergic to dogs they should consider that before wearing a shirt.

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
aw man onli 3XL :mad:

3XLs :lawl: i have a feeling only a couple dudes on here could rock these...

Yup, sorry I guess they were leftovers from years ago that I had forgotten about. If I had other sizes, I'd raffle them off too, but I don't haha. I will try to make it up to include others later in the summer when I get new shirts made.

Back