Interior Piece...

talonted1990

Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
Lol, you can't find it anywhere but $12 might be a strech. Sorry, not trying to be a dick.

$12 dollars a stretch? For me to box it up and drive to the post office and ship it is more trouble than it is worth for me. That covers my box and shipping. I will not make any money off of the part, I just felt like doing something since he asked. I would rather spend my time with my 11 month old daughter than driving 30 minutes to the post office to send a free part.

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
i wasnt talking aout price....i was wantin some more pictures of the item....just want to make sure its the right piece....

talonted1990

Reaction score
00blackedaccord said:
i wasnt talking aout price....i was wantin some more pictures of the item....just want to make sure its the right piece....

As I said before more trouble than it is worth. Sorry, my camera batteries wont hold a charge and I dont have anymore pics of that piece. If I can find someway of getting more pics then I will but it doesn't look like it is going to happen.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
00blackedaccord said:
It's defineatly the right peice.

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
sorry i didnt understand what u meant about the pics earlier....12$ dollars right?....just get back to me

Back