headlights - blackhouse and eyelids (post pics!)

01exv6

Reaction score
One of these days I'm going to blackhouse the headlights...how much of the reflector on the turn signals did you guys paint over, and does the amber strip on the bottom of the turn signal come off too? Also, does anyone have pics of eyelids on a silver accord? I think they look good on some colors and a little too ricey on others?

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
I myself painted the whole damn thing. Yes you can remove the amber strip if you would like.

Accord_4_life

Reaction score
Im planning on doing this tonight or tomorrow. I dont know if I should leave SOME reflector in the turn signal. Is it illegal for it to be all black?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
seriously, not to be disrespectful at all, but you gotta use the search more, man. there are countless threads on blackhousing, and there are diff styles to do it in. and of course, you can imagine how many silver cars are on this website that have eyelids....

not to be a dick, cuz I am a nice guy, but threads aren't a substitute for searching or being lazy. :thumbsup: good luck with your mods

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
seriously, not to be disrespectful at all, but you gotta use the search more, man. there are countless threads on blackhousing, and there are diff styles to do it in. and of course, you can imagine how many silver cars are on this website that have eyelids....

not to be a dick, cuz I am a nice guy, but threads aren't a substitute for searching or being lazy. :thumbsup: good luck with your mods

:ownedrun:

Lol Kevin... I was going to same something along those lines but I had already started typing my initial response ^ up there so I was like ...uh....fuk it.. lol

shavedaccord

Reaction score
search guys. also look @ ShavedAccord's car - silver with eyelids.
I don't have the black housing at the moment..but just picture them as black housings?

and yeah..I agree with above posts you NEED TO SEARCH before posting. Otherwise the board gets cramped up with a million new threads on stuff that's been covered and all the good/useful threads get lost. If you absolutely cannot find what you're looking for through search then go ahead and make a thread.

BTW here is my car as of 2 days ago.
fogs.jpg

Back