Light in Mugen Lip?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
heres how u do it... get some fiberglass and file it and shape it to the mugen lip... and epoxy it... (make sure u do a water test when u are done). Get those LED's and put it in place behind the fiberglass. I dunno how u are gonna cover it from behind... maybe u can get a makeshift splash shield to cover the whole bottom of the lip to the car and wire it up the turn signals...

I think this would be sick especially at night... If i had a mugen lip... i think i would do it

00AccordGuy

Reaction score
ya i was also puzzled about how to keep the water out. but i dont even have a lip yet so i cant try it yet. but once i do i might give it a try

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I personally think it's way too low on the bumper (well, half of them will be under the stock bumper. Plus, they wouldn't be far enough to the side for me either. I'd go to the autoparts store and get a cheap led light before you really get started on a project and see if you like it.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
im not seein how this is gonna be much different than underglow neon lights...come on people...it's 2008....not 1998

Back