Wings West W-type on Coupe...how hard??

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
what didnt you like about it? and how off was it? should have takin pics! ha

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
what didnt you like about it? and how off was it? should have takin pics! ha

i just didn't like it more than my WW lip...there is one curve on the top of the lip that didn't seem to line up perfect
nok.jpg

i know that isn't on a coupe bumper but the curve to the right of his marking..

damn... oh well it's all good... did you have any serious fitment issues?

nah nothing that couldn't be fixed easily..i just didn't feel like the look was worth the work haha..i am lazy

talontsiawd

Reaction score
nah nothing that couldn't be fixed easily..i just didn't feel like the look was worth the work haha..i am lazy

****....right when I am getting close to finishing my front lip you say that. Makes me want to swap to a 98 front with the WW front and sides.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
We will see. I am almost done with the front, I only need a few hours but I never can coordinate my time right these days. Maybe I will get to it next week.

If you were down here.....I wouldve tooken a week off of work just to help you out....

I love the progress of it so far.....

98acclude

Reaction score
do you think the 98-00 coupe oem lip kit would fit on a 98 4dr? or do you think that would just be absolutely hideous??? lol just curious...:ugh2:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
do you think the 98-00 coupe oem lip kit would fit on a 98 4dr? or do you think that would just be absolutely hideous??? lol just curious...:ugh2:

It's been done already. I am almost positive it was a 98-00, defineatly a sedan. Member is on v6p.

Back