Interior Piece...

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
ok i have looked for this part everywhere and cant seem to find the part number or anything....its the piece underneath the whole center radio console and such....down in the tray in front of the shifter if thats a lil better description...heres a pic....when i got the car it just wasnt there....i have asked at local honda dealer and they said they couldnt get it or somethin who knows....i figured surely they could get it but obviously not.....its just kind of annoying seein all the wires....
4hmlhjb.jpg

Jeffro

Reaction score
A junk yard could be your friend... I don't know what it's called, but I know I broke one of the corners off mine last time I changed my stereo... I would check local salvage yards and see if they have any Accords...

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Your honda dealer can get it for you, they probably just don't have a competent person working. But, just get one used. Especially if you haven't had it for awhile and don't mind waiting. Look for it at junkyards but also online, just look for someone who is parting out their car. It will probably be $10-20 instead of like $80-100

talonted1990

Reaction score
A pic would be helpful. I think I know what you are looking for and may have one here but I am not sure.

Jeffro

Reaction score
talonted1990 said:
A pic would be helpful. I think I know what you are looking for and may have one here but I am not sure.

That is a pic in his first post... It's the piece that goes under the stereo, the one that's missing ;)

talonted1990

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
That is a pic in his first post... It's the piece that goes under the stereo, the one that's missing ;)

I have looked at this tread on 3 different computers and have not seen a picture yet. It must be filtered out on my computers. :confused:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
talonted1990 said:
I have looked at this tread on 3 different computers and have not seen a picture yet. It must be filtered out on my computers. :confused:
Right click, properties, copy, paste to browser.

talonted1990

Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
Right click, properties, copy, paste to browser.
I see the pic now that I am using my 4th computer just to see this and I believe I have one of those will post pic soon.

Here are the pics.

Now that I look at it again it looks like that car has the brackets that my brothers car had when it had the smokers package installed. This piece should still fit it I think.

Last edited:

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
how much would u want for it....i think thats the right piece....my friend has a coupe and i believe they look the same....is it the right color and everything? just IM me about it....maybe get a deal....it doesnt bother me a lot but still not having it gets annoying...

Back