Interior Piece...

dynasty

Reaction score
if you can't find it. try to find a fabric and cover it up. just take out your center console along with your headunit and just layout a black fabric and it should be okay. unless you want a nice finish, lay out the fabric and put some fiberglass on it. you can also put a cardboard then fiberglass it. if you want to go through all that trouble though.

ryon527

Reaction score
what about buying a third din attachment kit and putting an oem pocket in there

talontsiawd

Reaction score
ryon527 said:
what about buying a third din attachment kit and putting an oem pocket in there
Does the 3rd din have it's own peice right there or do you use the additional peice in conjunction with a sleave or something? I can't find pictures of it anywhere without it mounted. I have a few din sized things (height, not width) i'd like to mount somewhere.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Nice, i've looked on there, but there was no instructions for just the din pocket. Looks like something else to buy :sigh:

ryon527

Reaction score
I'm kinda confused what your saying. My din pocket came with no instructions. To use it below the headunit you use the stock stereo brackets and you don't use the cage that comes with the headunit. On page 6 of 8 of that pdf on step 23 instead of the cassette it will be the pocket and the pocket has similar mounts on the sides to use the 5 x 8 mm washer-screws.

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
so what happened to the piece? any info on it? how much? right color?....

talonted1990

Reaction score
I have it if you want it. It is sitting in my parts room at home. It is gray (I think) and can be painted if you need it a different color. I have paypal if you want the piece. My paypal is [email protected]. $12

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
i am considering this but i need some more pics to see if this is the right piece....i cant decide whether its the one or not....if u could help me out that would be great....

Back