Coupe Conversion for 2001 Sedan????

01SilverAccord

Reaction score
I think there is an instruction on how to modify it on youtube. Basically, you have to attach an additional metal piece to hold the nut. I'll give it a try and post the result when i'm done.

01SilverAccord

Reaction score

Finally the conversion is completed
This is the car before

1zgzryt.jpg

and this is after with the small honda emble

3525936.jpg

I was able to use the 4cyclinder hood with modification and it does fit but for some reason, I still have a small gap between the hood and the bumper..:wtf2::wtf2:

Last edited:

chaby_91

Reaction score

I was able to use the 4cyclinder hood with modification and it does fit but for some reason, I still have a small gap between the hood and the bumper..:wtf2::wtf2:

How much of a gap is there? Cuz they're not supposed to be touching each other; there should be a small gap.

01SilverAccord

Reaction score
Did you get the bumper bar that you need for the Coupe bumper not to sag?

i swap everything over including: support bar, small support frame like pictures below
143q250.jpg

The coupe support bar was in silver and the sedan in Black (not sure why it's black even though it's a silver car):shakehead::shakehead:

I've also noticed that there was a small rectangular piece of metal inside the coupe support bar. Meanwhile, there was nothing inside the sedan... can't understand honda.

01SilverAccord

Reaction score
How much of a gap is there? Cuz they're not supposed to be touching each other; there should be a small gap.

You're right. There should be a small clearance between the hood and front bumper, but this gap is significant with the coupe bumper and hood.
dot75g.jpg
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back