-bl-'s MATTE WHITE Coupe (56k) UPDATE

-bl-

Reaction score
Re: -bl-'s 1998 Accord Coupe Ex (56k) and future thoughts!

really nice bro

Thanks man!

What is synthetic leather? Is your leather from another 6GA, or was it custom?

nope not from another 6GA, its not stock, i have cloth interior, i swapped in some OEM leather seats and i want to make the inserts/center console lid leather, so i am going to do a custom job by ordering synthetic leather vinyl by the bulk and do my own wrapping and shaping (install myself).

-bl-

Reaction score
Re: -bl-'s 1998 Accord Coupe Ex (56k) and future thoughts! UPDATED

updated some pics, LED conversion and pics of painted rims with the painted center caps.

-bl-

Reaction score

Where are they?

They are on the 1st page with all the info lol. added pics on my LED cluster lights and painted centercaps on my painted stock rims for winter.

sunroof

Reaction score

started off with a BANG!!!! there, F20b baby, good stuff, i love how you did not fallow the bandwagon and lowered the car first, it's more of a sleeper, unless when you go around curves, with the power the f20 puts out if you are going pretty fast you will want to be lowered, i remember when i had my 93 accord with a jdm h22, i went around a long curve pretty fast and the car just kept turning and i spun out, so just be careful until you get your suspension right,

those seats looks just like the 1st gen cl seats and it's a good thing to know how to do upholstery

Elite1JDM

Reaction score

I like your ride! It looks clean in and out! How is the gearing on that tranny? Cause i was interested in getting that for my all motor set up!

-bl-

Reaction score

started off with a BANG!!!! there, F20b baby, good stuff, i love how you did not fallow the bandwagon and lowered the car first, it's more of a sleeper, unless when you go around curves, with the power the f20 puts out if you are going pretty fast you will want to be lowered, i remember when i had my 93 accord with a jdm h22, i went around a long curve pretty fast and the car just kept turning and i spun out, so just be careful until you get your suspension right,

those seats looks just like the 1st gen cl seats and it's a good thing to know how to do upholstery
Thanks! I definitely love my F20b, its a fantastic motor! Yeah i agree with you, i definitely need to upgrade the suspension, been planning on it but so many things are coming up i don't have the money to yet. I can definitely feel it when i corner fast, my car doesn't do it with ease like it would if it was lowered. But all in good time =) Oh the seats are actually OEM lol, i did a swap from a V6 so my 4 cyl is now heated, power and leather =) going to upholster my inserts etc though.

I like your ride! It looks clean in and out! How is the gearing on that tranny? Cause i was interested in getting that for my all motor set up!
Thanks! the gearing i actually like, however the ratios are a lot higher than that of a stock motor for both 4 cyl (F23A) and V6. When i go 100km/hr is steady at around 3k rpm so 60mph = 3k rpm. In that sense its a bit harsh on gas when i comes to highway driving, but definitely is the least of my worries i really like the set up.

cjsaccord

Reaction score

Thanks! the gearing i actually like, however the ratios are a lot higher than that of a stock motor for both 4 cyl (F23A) and V6. When i go 100km/hr is steady at around 3k rpm so 60mph = 3k rpm. In that sense its a bit harsh on gas when i comes to highway driving, but definitely is the least of my worries i really like the set up.

Wow those ratios are crazy high. You must always be in vtec at 75mph:hide:

-bl-

Reaction score

Wow those ratios are crazy high. You must always be in vtec at 75mph:hide:

Haha no thankfully, the 5th gear is a very long one, so even when i hit 100km/hr(60mph) its 3k rpm, then after that at 120km/hr(75mph) its about 3.5k rpm. I have to go up to maybe 160km/hr before VTEC on 5th.

-bl-

Reaction score
Re: -bl-'s 1998 Accord Coupe Ex (56k) and future thoughts! **UPDATED**

Updated some stuff! I just put in some Function and Form Type 1 coilovers in! better pics of it are coming soon.

Back