Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: v(^-^)v___May 13th 2013 Update___Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 (56K)

I can't figure out where to put them yet.
Thanks again for helping me out. I just didn't think me using Google translate would work for an email.

Always helps when you got someone that speaks the language.: thumbsup:
So am I lol. I decided to enjoy the dabadged look until I get enough of looking at it.

Anytime, man. I actually received the response from Gold Mountain.

PM'ed you.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Np man everyone a sleep right now but ill pm u number n pricing tmr.
Lol. I meant to say that he doesn't need to wait for me to be ready to buy for a long time. I'm pretty sure they were sleeping at that time haha.

No rush. Lmk his #'s whenever you're free. ;)

hc529

Reaction score

Lol. I meant to say that he doesn't need to wait for me to be ready to buy for a long time. I'm pretty sure they were sleeping at that time haha.

No rush. Lmk his #'s whenever you're free. ;)

Hey that would be me selling them. Haha.

Ive actually seen the rear lip put on without modification.. Just wont look flush on rear bumper.

The side skirts is curently sitting at my friends house in Renton, wa

Ill pm you his number. As he will be the one meeting u up.

I havent even seen the side skirts in real life yet :(

It was shipped to him then some stuff came up in the family..

Had to sell the car.

Message my friend Hao and he can give u details on it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Hey that would be me selling them. Haha.

Ive actually seen the rear lip put on without modification.. Just wont look flush on rear bumper.

The side skirts is curently sitting at my friends house in Renton, wa

Ill pm you his number. As he will be the one meeting u up.

I havent even seen the side skirts in real life yet :(

It was shipped to him then some stuff came up in the family..

Had to sell the car.

Message my friend Hao and he can give u details on it.
As soon as James told me he had Mugen lip 8gen, I figured it was you. :)
Thnx for the PM. PM'ed you back.
To bad you never had a chance to see the items, but I will certainty take a good care of them. ;) (And I hope everything is fine w/ your family, too.)
We should all meet up someday!

Mikey

Reaction score

No no no. The fuzzy pad (right underneath the power supply) is Daiso, and the tiny little thing under the Daiso pad is the factory surface just being visible a bit.
Ah ok, lol.

Sounds like you might be picking up a lip kit. Totally jelly. Can't wait for mine.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Haha there you go. ;)

Yep, I'm so excited! Big thanks to Mr. JV6. :peace:

JV6

Reaction score

^ Haha there you go. ;)

Yep, I'm so excited! Big thanks to Mr. JV6. :peace:

np man =D, if you ever need the authentic oem rear lip and the bayson r giant front lip he might give you a deal as a package :p.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

np man =D, if you ever need the authentic oem rear lip and the bayson r giant front lip he might give you a deal as a package :p.
It happened to be the following day was a good time for me & Hao to complete the transaction.

When we met, he showed me the side skirts right away, and they were in perfect condition. They were nicely packed in the genuine Honda cardboard as well. :) He was a very nice gentleman, and I recall myself seen his Accord a few times in my neighborhood. ← (Very clean Accord btw.)

Looking at those skirts, damn they're meaty huh! I knew how they would look, but I'm being stunned anew by the size of it's height. Way beefier than my factory skirts!

IMAG2594_zpsb19ad2bc.jpg

As far as I see, it has been painted in one color, meaning that I suppose they're 1-owner (BlackdeathV6).

IMAG2595_zps24be4053.jpg

Now that I know BaysonR skirts are a little slimmer than these, and these were in my local town, I can not believe myself that I first declined your offer. What the hell was I saying to you, when you gave me the offer... :icon_toilet:

As for the other pieces (front & rear lip):

The giant front lip -- It's funny you call it this way lol. I'm sure you mean by BR's first version of lip when it first came out right? If that's the case, I am certained that I will be going with their redesigned (ver. 2) model, which is the only PU lip that I like.

The rear lip -- I need a little more ample amount of time to figure out what would be the consequences on my bumper, if I were to mod it to the way it has no weird look to it when the lip is mounted after all. (My ideal would be maintaining the bumper w/o any modifications, as far as it looks from the outside by itself.) I believe Larry (Red02Accord) used to have the authentic one nicely mounted on his bumper, so there's a way, but he is gone by now... I'll let you know, as soon as I see some prospects of a go-sign.

------------------

Again, I would like to thank JV6 for giving me this offer, hc529 for selling me the skirts, and Hao for transporting the items to the pick-up location. NWAccord members rule! :rock:

P.S. It might have a typo, but repped you James. ;)

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score

Awesome pick up Richard!

I don't know how those skirts mount but when I had to remove my stock side skirts to get to a bolt holding the fender to the car, it was a PITA to put back on, lol.

Hopefully it won't be as difficult to mount on for you, lol. Good luck ! :D

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Thanks, Alex! Got it. There will be a minor modification work required to mount the skirts on 01-02's, so hopefully I'll be able to investigate w/o a big hassle. ← Thanks for the heads-up beforehand. :)

Back