Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: v(^-^)v___May 13th 2013 Update___Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 (56K)

In the close up of the power supply, there's a tiny bit of a black perforated piece, that's the DAISO. But the big grey fuzzy thing. That's a factory piece?? It looks like felt or something. :confused:
No no no. The fuzzy pad (right underneath the power supply) is Daiso, and the tiny little thing under the Daiso pad is the factory surface just being visible a bit.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

No response back from Gold mountain Japan yet....sigh
If you can find out if they ship to the us or not and how much it would be..and if they can PayPal me the invoice as well. That would be awesome!

Also got my new CG6 emblems in the mail from Japan today.
I bought 2 sets just in case.
Thanks again for your help man.
(Sorry, Duke. I totally missed your comment earlier.)
Huh... Okay, my turn to email them. I'm pretty sure they'll answer my Japanese message (they better will lol) so, I'll def let you know the result. ;)

Yeah, I saw those on the other thread. Congrats, man :thumbsup:
Not a prob. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

EDIT: I just e-mailed them. Fingers x'ed!

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score

No worries man, just fyi those oem skirts are actually sitting in Seattle right now at a friends house. I had bayson r sides before n they look cheap after a professional paint job. Doesnt flare out as much as the originals. Also u Dont gotta cut your originals incase u wanna part out skirts one day. Most members never had own both at sametime n noticed the difference but i had lol

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

No worries man, just fyi those oem skirts are actually sitting in Seattle right now at a friends house. I had bayson r sides before n they look cheap after a professional paint job. Doesnt flare out as much as the originals. Also u Dont gotta cut your originals incase u wanna part out skirts one day.
Hmmmm. Then, those side skirts seem to be very tempting, especially they're in Seattle lol. Just to clarify that, although those authentic skirts are made for '98-'00, they'll be a direct-fit for my '02 right?

JV6

Reaction score

Yeah there made for 98 to 00 n should fit without hassel. Also original owner of those skirts is blackdeathv6bg. My friend bought it nthen sold his 6thgen recently so he never picked the skirts from his friend in Seattle. He sold the 6thgen to upgrade to a 9thgen touring :p

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Yeah, I think so too. After seeing some 6.5 gen members w/ authentic skirts on, I'm pretty sure it's not a big prob for 6.5 gen either. I just did a quick comparison between BR's and the authentic ones. Yes indeed, BR's look kindda a little thin. And, the previous buyer was Mr. hc529, I suppose.

Well, I'm pretty positive that I'm down for getting his side skirts then. I was going to ask you what color they are now, but I guess I won't have to, since they're from Mr. blackdeathv6 lol.

Feel free to PM me, when there is a proper way for me to contact your friend in Seattle. I appreciate all of this, James. :)

JV6

Reaction score

Np man Il give u his number when your ready so u can text n check it out(he drives a 7thgen). Yeah Hc529 my buddy who just sold his 6thgen. So he went from a mugen kit 8thgen sedan to a 6thgen coupe n now a 9thgen touring lol. Hc529 n i always have stuff ship to our friends house in Seattle for vheap shipping cost :p

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Sounds good. :) Oh, I was misunderstanding. I thought his current one was 8th gen. 9th gen now!? What a spirit!

Man, I thought I'll never be able to get a set of the authentic piece. Once I get them sooner or later, I'll hold them as they are trophies like someone did lol.

---------------------------

Edit: Actually, I'm ready to make a purchase lol. Feel free to PM me his digits. :) I'll contact him by this coming wkend.

Last edited:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

(Sorry, Duke. I totally missed your comment earlier.)
Yeah, I saw those on the other thread. Congrats, man :thumbsup:
Not a prob. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

EDIT: I just e-mailed them. Fingers x'ed!

I can't figure out where to put them yet.
Thanks again for helping me out. I just didn't think me using Google translate would work for an email.

Always helps when you got someone that speaks the language.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score

^ Sounds good. :) Oh, I was misunderstanding. I thought his current one was 8th gen. 9th gen now!? What a spirit!

Man, I thought I'll never be able to get a set of the authentic piece. Once I get them sooner or later, I'll hold them as they are trophies like someone did lol.

---------------------------

Edit: Actually, I'm ready to make a purchase lol. Feel free to PM me his digits. :) I'll contact him by this coming wkend.

Np man everyone a sleep right now but ill pm u number n pricing tmr.

Back