HIN-NJ Pictures

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
i like sonic too, theres one about 40 minutes from me.

Danm the cars were sick, the chick was hot with those pretty toes and about the sonic fast food spot always wanted to try their sandwich. I alway saw the commerical they have great deals anyway you could tell how to get there please :crazyrun: i will take the time to drive there for some good eating :drool:

Crono139

Reaction score
about the sonic fast food spot always wanted to try their sandwich. I alway saw the commerical they have great deals anyway you could tell how to get there please :crazyrun: i will take the time to drive there for some good eating :drool:

The main one is in Waretown, NJ.

You do know that you can just look that up on SONIC!'s website, though, right?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
about the sonic fast food spot always wanted to try their sandwich. I alway saw the commerical they have great deals anyway you could tell how to get there please :crazyrun: i will take the time to drive there for some good eating :drool:

the one closest to me is in nazareth, pa....not so sure youd wanna drive all the way across jersey just for sonic, haha. its good, imo, but nothing that great.

ComptechV6

Reaction score
yeah this yrs hin was kind of lame but i had a good time hanging out with friends. my car is the one with the green wheels.

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
man we have sonics all over here, there is one like 1mile away from my house :eusa_drool: I enjoy stuffing myself with their breakfast menus :eusa_drool:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
teh tape job on ur buddies' cars are :omgbd: lol

very nice cars.. some are a lil over teh top imo, but still good overall :thumbsup:

Back