RR's '99 coupe EX-L

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: RedRyder's '99 EXV6 Coupe **UPDATED 11/01/09 NEW PICS** (no 56k, sorry)

please update this page with ur roof spoiler. I hope I can get one for cheap over this break. I just got done with the semester. so now its work and buy parts hahha

The photos in the V6P gb thread didn't satiate your hunger, eh? lol I'll probably wait until I get the BBK on this spring before doing another shoot. I saw that Icy doesn't want to ship his to you, that sucks. $150 is a steal. What parts you looking into now man?

bump for updated pics in the snow :boink:

It's too cold to even wash the car. And with the stock wheels on for winter I'd have a hard time finding the passion to photograph it. lol

Your car looks so clean :drool:

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score

Im not a fan of red cars but I love yours. Very clean and very nicely executed. Id like to see pics of what you did to the 3rd brakelight.

00Silvy

Reaction score

VERY clean. You have the color I always wanted... How's she in the snow?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Tool.

Not J/K

J/K :jealousbow:

LOL! Means a lot coming from a guy as handsome as Ryan Reynolds. :lawl: Your car for sale?

Im not a fan of red cars but I love yours. Very clean and very nicely executed. Id like to see pics of what you did to the 3rd brakelight.

Thanks. Honestly red is a hard color to do right, it clashes with things very easily. For example, I painted my calipers gold, and loved it at first. Now I hate it.

I ended up putting the brake light back because I have plans to use it for something else. But I painted the rear facade of it black so it is not so easily seen through the tint. Also the red reflector is gone now.

VERY clean. You have the color I always wanted... How's she in the snow?

Back when I first wanted one of these cars, I wanted a black one and not red. But then I found this one in great shape and I couldn't pass it up. Now I love it. It's a good car in the snow, even better with the stocks back on it.

Mikey

Reaction score

I ended up putting the brake light back because I have plans to use it for something else. But I painted the rear facade of it black so it is not so easily seen through the tint. Also the red reflector is gone now.

Yeah, I saw the DIY on it, lol. I also have a spoiler so it's pretty much just a dead light Id like to either paint or get rid of.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Yeah, I saw the DIY on it, lol. I also have a spoiler so it's pretty much just a dead light Id like to either paint or get rid of.

Most people who don't use it take it out and recover their rear deck.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

LOL! Means a lot coming from a guy as handsome as Ryan Reynolds. :lawl: Your car for sale?.

Lol Thanks Chris

Nah my car isn't for sale. Well maybe for the right price. :lawl:

Back