Front Page News -- Customlightz.com

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Lowincash posted this up on V6P this is a must read.

For all those who have gotten a retrofit done by Rich at customlightz and all those who supports Rich and his hard work, please read the front page on www.customlightz.com to learn the whole story.

btw customlightz is currently shut down.

How I feel about this my self.

I knew Rich from the first headlight he retrofitted back in like 03, in fact I think I was the his 3rd customer and my friend the 2nd along with Lowincash being the first. Rich is a work horse and I my self have tried my best to help many of his customers all for free I turned down money from Rich because I felt as a friend it's not much to do to help a friend build his dream he could not do everything him self. I knew about this my self but not in detail really and I'm shocked. Bjorn is a douche bag I know about how it ended and all but Rich never really told me the full deal. I hope the best for Rich he's one of the hardest workers you will meet and one of the most honest people you will meet. You will have to put a headlight in his coffin that's how dedicated he is with his business and it's sad how an outsider can do this to him because he really trusted Bjorn. If he was only closer I told him I would help him out even more and handle his business but it's hard since he lived 2hrs away in VA and that's when Bjorn slipped in, I'm just shocked on how low some people can go. Richard's new company will flourish, but getting out this info is very important. Rich if you see this sorry I missed your IM the other day call me when you can man.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
wow...thats messed up :ugh:

get everything in writing i guess...seems that a man's word is no longer any good...

nexTOme

Reaction score
my current retro is done by rich.
i talked to him over the phone few times, he was very polite, honest, friendly over everything. explained every detail of how work will be done, what it is going to look, what is practical and reasonable for my need.

i never felt i was paying too much for what i was getting. in fact, he even said he can waive paypal fee because he never told me that in first place, but i said no, ill pay for it. i never ever regret, think back of it. even though we live on the opposite side of the country, Rich is great man with honesty, integrity.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
holy ****... that guy is a damn weasel.

I don't know Rich much anymore, kind of fell out of touch with him a few years ago. I can say though, when I was in contact with him, he was a very cool guy. Walking into his house in Richmond, seeing all the retros queued up in different stages of completion, it was obvious he was a damn hard worker. This was back in the beginning of his retrofitting career, like fall of 04.

I've always thought of Rich as a very chill and standup guy, and it really sucks that he's been taken advantage of like this. **** that other dude

edit: Dre so is he still in NYC or back in VA?

Nismode

Reaction score
Saw this on V6p....such a shame. I'll def support him if he's in NYC.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
If I ever do a retrofit in the future on a different car, it'll definitely be by Rich. Especially since he lives in NY. Last time I spoke to him he said he lives in Brooklyn, I think.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Cool guys yep Karma will get at him, and yes Rich is still in Brooklyn under www.hidillusionz.com thanks for the support. With the way Bjorn spoke about him self and customlightz many people on other sites still are standing up for Bjorn thinking Rich is not the man behind Customlightz and they actually believe bjorn was the one doing everything for them lol.

Back