Front Page News -- Customlightz.com

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I also have to vouch for Rich. I called and left him a message once because I was about to start a retro and just needed a little info. He called me back like 5 min later while he was at his friends B-Day party I think, and basically gave me a walk through of everything I needed to do and what supplies I was going to need.

Great guy IMO. Retro was never done though, lol.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I'm glad Rich got this out in the open so other people won't waste their time with Bjorn. HID Illusionz will thrive, Rich does excellent work and takes care of his customers.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i have always respected and admired Rich for his talents. i did not know him but i remember him on honduh and he was always a cool guy. i wish him the best of luck with his current business

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
damn i had no idea any of that was going on....i've been talking with him on/off for the past few years about this/that but never knew about any of this...

point being Rich is the man and does what he says he will do....

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
damn, thats pretty beat for him to go thru that. i never talked with rich or even thought of getting a retro done, but i always heard of and saw his work, and it was great stuff. it sucks to have to read about how he was treated that way, and i feel bad for the dude, he seems to be a legit guy cuz ive never heard a single thing bad about his retro's. hopefully his new business will do even better that customlightz.

mista jc

Reaction score
Wow with what I read, that is pretty faulty. Pus sie hiding in his own shadow.
Wish I knew that douche in person, make him regret what he did or think before he acts from now on with an *** beating(s)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
My condolences to Rich and his efforts. You will succeed man, just stay away from that bjorn muthaf*cka. Bjorn I hope you lose everything that you have ever called your own you fking scumbag.

That really sucks about customlightz, I know they were the best at retrofits. :(

On to a new generation of cutoffs Rich!

Mojeans69

Reaction score
wow thats messed up.. cant trust anyone these days...."In God we trust everyone else pays cash"

lwlba

Reaction score
dam.... never knew about this.. sucks for rich. i never talked to him, but his work seems to be really legit..

Back