Hot Import Nights 2009 Englishtown, NJ Sat 5/16/2009 - 4PM - 12AM

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Who is planning on going or showing? I'll be there but with my team members with a blue RSX and black civic along with a project Mu colored 350z from T-Emotion. If you see me by any of these cars say what's up.

713_08_front.jpg

713_08_back.jpg

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I'm gonna be there with my (fingers crossed it'll be ready) retrofit

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I MIGHT!! this might be the first year i miss HIN but i will see if i can take a day trip

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Well this will be my first year to HIN so I'm super excited. I just ordered a 16GB card cus of how busy I'm gonna be that weekend and I won't be home till late Sunday night.

accordman1

Reaction score
Possibly might go I have never been to one, Looked it up in my navigation and its about 3 hours away from here about 195 miles but will not be brining my car. Might just rent one for weekend. Not sure if I have to work yet. Whose going to be there from forum so far?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Well this will be my first year to HIN so I'm super excited. I just ordered a 16GB card cus of how busy I'm gonna be that weekend and I won't be home till late Sunday night.

I just went over my pics from the past 2 years.... there is about 30 cars that i have doubles of from more than one year... have fun ur first time but it gets old after a while... i just go for the drift and bike show

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Lol HIN is only part of the weekend, I'm hittin up an 800+ car meet on Sunday, so that's why the new card lol. Between HIN, that large meet, and another special meet Saturday mornin, I'm gonna need all the storage space I can get lol

Back