98-02 Headlights any condition

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
kwak123 cool just pm no rush and yes not in T.O. currently. I'm looking for the back and reflectors in good shape since I already have new clear lenses ready to do my retrofit.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
what i have:

-black rear housings (a small amount was trimmed from the low beam dust shield slot area)
-reflectors cut for projectors (screw holes JB welded closed). they are also missing two of the plastic grommets into which the adjuster screws thread.
-blackhousings in pretty rough shape (lots of scratches beneath paint...most likely salvageable with some work)

i can provide pics if you want. take some parts, take them all...i dont think they're worth much more than shipping costs even though the rear housings are in great shape overall. no broken tabs, they weren't raped when the lenses were removed, etc...

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Yes I would prefer the housings to be in good shape since it's for a retrofit so not sure that will work Ryan thanks though man.

Last edited:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Bump still looking for any other deal guys, I'm waiting on kwak123 to see if he can ship let me know what else is out there.

Back