Dreman's AKA Telele's 2001 Honda Accord

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Thanks guys and I hated the hood pins I tried driving with out them for over a year but the hood was never really stable past 60mph or when it was very windy I did not want to take the risk and I don't even notice them now hahaha, I had no option but I agree with you on no hood pins for a cleaner look.

I've yet to take good pictures in a good location till this day of my car I know maybe a while ago but since I get swap done not really. My friend who takes the pics is always on tight schedule and so am I. I was planning to get the pictures taken just for an update but that did not work out last weekend. The car is now lower, has CF trunk, new exhaust should be installed any day now but then I had a problem with my slave or master cylinder which will be fixed this Saturday so look for updated pics hopefully by Sunday. I would love to take nice pictures in a scenic location etc but I don’t own a nice camera so I’ll hopefully get my self a nice DSLR for Xmas :)

Edit :

OEM Latch was not doing it at all my hood would wiggle like crazy it almost made me **** my pants many times and after seeing a hood flip up on a civic at a local meet I went and bought hood pins. It seems the coupes can get away by just using the stock latch my friend's coupe never had hood pins it would never give him a problem. It was only a problem with me at high speeds.

Last edited:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Thanks your car is nuts man I want to see more then teasers :)

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Mahalo as well. With your H swap, yours in "functional and pretty". Mines is only "pretty".

I have watched your car's pics on the internet. Since a few years ago. And i admit its the few bruddahz like you who have sense of taste inspired me to keep modding my Sakura.

Last edited:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
always fresh and clean
you coming up for importfest?

I wish I could but not this year, my friend is getting married that weekend so there is no way possible that I could show or even attend I found this out a few weeks ago.

Mahalo as well. With your H swap, yours in "functional and pretty". Mines is only "pretty".

I have watched your car's pics on the internet. Since a few years ago. And i admit its the few bruddahz like you who have sense of taste inspired me to keep modding my Sakura.

Thanks bro we'll it's just something that happen a H22 was always on my mind but I won't lie I bought the parts to convert it to 5spd and had it for a while waiting to do turbo along with it but a H22 came my way. Yours is still very unique I love what you've done and it’s nice sticking it out while many give up and just move on to a more common platform lol. You won't see a turbo under my hood I will promise you that but I’ll do a custom euro R intake manifold, stage 2 cams, 4-1 Race header etc pretty soon along with a BBK I’m working something out with Rotora see if it can be done but if I can pull that off it will be very bling haha. Seats are next should be installed very soon and Autopower Roll bar also haha.

Last edited:

accordman1

Reaction score
Car looks great man. Keep up the good work. Your car has always been one of my favorites.

Back