Any Bikers??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^nice bike..full suspension and disc brakes :D

Well found out today i got the job at a local bike shop..going to be awesome..my job will consist of building bikes which i will enjoy..get paid per bike..as many hours as i want...and the benefits are going to be awesome..i should have a complete set of stuff by the end of the summer :D

Leaning towards a Gary Fisher MB now...might have to get it painted flat black :D

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Well the store i work at sells just Trek/Gary Fisher, and some others if the customer requests it..

Pretty fun job...WAY harder to build then i thought...built 3 bikes today in 8 hours haha..best part of the day is the test ride...because i get to go outside and ride around...

Might have to get a bike rike sooner then i wanted...i haven't had anywhere to put the demo bikes..so i have to call my mom and have her bike them up in her van haha..

Jeffro

Reaction score
Giant Boulder SE. Pretty low-scale bike, but I got it as a "weekend rider" and for college. Funny, I was just thinking about getting it down and riding tomorrow for lunch since I plan on working on my car tomorrow... I'll have to take a picture.

Jeffro

Reaction score
My Bike:

dscn1917ex4.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
looks good!! i built a Giant yesterday, forgot which brand it was...Mostly building Treks...Got to build a sweet Trek Road bike today...took at 10 min test ride on it :D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
my *** is sore...rode her for 17 miles yesterday. i forgot how uncomfortable it is :lawl: 20" frame i think (im a big boy)...

yes im too lazy to take it off the tractor and yes im too lazy to open the garage door for some light :lawl:

4993269_c9c009822c_b.jpg

i want to (maybe) get a new front fork cause one shock is leaky...and down the line, have all the gt symbols on the frame ground off, and painted champ white.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
SN850179.jpg

i've been riding this beast like crazy for the past two months, dont really need the granny gear but when i venture out onto the rural highways it may come in handy

first mod was a nice set of Specialized Water Bottle Holders

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^^nice looking bike!!! how do you like having white grips?? i have heard lots of people complain about them at work..

i will be taking this Trek out this weekend.. $6200 bike :D
Trek Fuel EX 9.5
TREKFUELEX9.5G.jpg

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i love my white grips, i keep my bike pretty clean so it looks good.

i also have a white specialized helmet, sunglasses, and i usually wear white jerseys when i ride so i'm a bit of a white whore :p

Back