New Add-ons to the forum..

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
I will start posting in this one thread when I add new things to the forum.

All Albums - There is now a direct link to all the member's albums in the navigation bar near your usercp link.

Album pics on front page - This will randomly show pics from member's album on the front page.

Album in postbit - There now a little image link(I want to change it to something else) under every members post count info in threads. If you do not have an album setup, the link will not show. You click on image link and it will take you to that users album.

More coming of course.

Varnell

Reaction score
I just noticed this and love it. It's nice to see member's hard work without necessarily delving through ride threads.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome, but don't let this keep you away from those sections either. ;)

Bax

Reaction score
I just noticed this and love it. It's nice to see member's hard work without necessarily delving through ride threads.

This.

I've gotten to the point lately where I skim over the forum, and think "off topic thread I don't care about, hmm a build...next, a members ride thread idc much about clicking on though, stupid question thread no point opening, someone's car won't start again, someone wants to do something weird like add leds where they don't even really matter, etc" then I leave or bump a sale thread of mine. Lol

I like having the random pics at the top, only problem is now a lot of us that don't use the album function on our profiles need to do some updating, haha.

I like the attention the site is getting lately though, big thanks!
This site has been overdue for some tlc. :boxing:

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
This.

I've gotten to the point lately where I skim over the forum, and think "off topic thread I don't care about, hmm a build...next, a members ride thread idc much about clicking on though, stupid question thread no point opening, someone's car won't start again, someone wants to do something weird like add leds where they don't even really matter, etc" then I leave or bump a sale thread of mine. Lol

I like having the random pics at the top, only problem is now a lot of us that don't use the album function on our profiles need to do some updating, haha.

I like the attention the site is getting lately though, big thanks!
This site has been overdue for some tlc. :boxing:

There will be alot more TLC being given to it too.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
About the All Albums link, it brings up albums of people that have zero photos in their album. Is there a way to quantify that so only albums with photos in them come up? That also might get rid of some empty pages while we're at it.

Back