gben_qc stanced gold sedan

gben_qc

Reaction score
size of wheel lip/offset?

Is 17x8 front offset 40 and 17x9 rear offset 40 lip is 1''1/2 front and 2'' rear

For the price of teflon i'm waiting for 2 retailer to get a price for it. One of my friend says that i could take a crisicarpet but im not sure if it will do a great job

White6GAV6

Reaction score
So you want to low but not deal with the sounds of being low? 3/8s of material under your frame just kills the clearance you have left. I would either leave it with 1/4 metal and deal with the sounds or raise the car up so you don't have to deal with them. Just my opinion, but obviously it's your car so it's your call.

gben_qc

Reaction score
So you want to low but not deal with the sounds of being low? 3/8s of material under your frame just kills the clearance you have left. I would either leave it with 1/4 metal and deal with the sounds or raise the car up so you don't have to deal with them. Just my opinion, but obviously it's your car so it's your call.

I can deal with the noise but cops don't like it.... Seriousely if it was jist me i would roll without skid plate but road are prety bad here ... she scrap on the ground every little crack on the road it's just a try-out to remove the noise to make police happy

gben_qc

Reaction score
got a big meet 3h on the road with my friend who takes the picture that was an awsome weekend! might put some picture of the meet later

IMG_5062731562707_zpsx5b4mhve.jpeg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I usually don't like the black trim but you're making it work somehow. Lookin good!

Back