gben_qc stanced gold sedan

gben_qc

Reaction score
I usually don't like the black trim but you're making it work somehow. Lookin good!

When i bought the car i was hating this but the more thing i put on it like the black housing and hood bra i was thinking about it looks great and they are not a lot of naples gold sedan with black trim that looks good.

gben_qc

Reaction score
For those who ask for the teflon plate i got my quote yesterday .... 135$+tx.... So now im thinking about getting cheap teflon cutting board and fit it.... Seriously a cuttingboard in teflon go for 4$ for a cheap one ....

gben_qc

Reaction score
Thanks all, pretty apreciate

I've done nithing more since summer begging but i'm gonna replace my driver door this weekend cause she was rotten .... Gonna get a new colors instead of replacing body parts not sure if i go white or charcoal gray ? Gonna take decision soon but gray might be great and repaint the center parts bronze or white depending on witch color i choose .

Brad2274

Reaction score
i was thinking of using marine grade star board for a skid plate, maybe like 1/4", seems like itd work well

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Thanks all, pretty apreciate

I've done nithing more since summer begging but i'm gonna replace my driver door this weekend cause she was rotten .... Gonna get a new colors instead of replacing body parts not sure if i go white or charcoal gray ? Gonna take decision soon but gray might be great and repaint the center parts bronze or white depending on witch color i choose .

I don't know why, but I think the white just looks stellar on the CGs :beer:

gben_qc

Reaction score
Finally skid plate picture
20140609_163405_zpskjy8hvup.jpg

gben_qc

Reaction score
new color for my baby white with black roof and bronze wheel
20140613_132503_zpsjbcgfa46.jpg

my 6th gen with the blue 8thgen coupe of my friend
20140614_131342_zpsnchh1osx.jpg

4 to 8th gen from clubaccordquebec at honda fest in st-eustache