Shrimp on the barbie 2015 - Fall Meet

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
1.5 weeks away....when are people planning on arriving? I'm thinking of getting in Friday night.

kn0x47

Reaction score
I'll be there earlish friday evening as well.

REMINDER: bowling green is in central time zone

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I've checked back with the below to see if they're still interested in attending...waiting to hear.

98ExAccordwv
cfox28
BlkCurrantKord
00Accord4cyl
Ghost Ryder
SykVSyx

Accord2Show

Reaction score
The road work has been completed for the most part. Roads south once agin. All those coming in early are more than welcome to the house on Friday.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that the weather looks to be a good low 80 with a small chance of rain. So as long as it dues not rain it is going to be a fun weekend. Look forward to you all coming. Everyone drive safe and see you all on Fri. if you come early, if not see everyone Sat.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks for checking on the road condition and the weather. Looking forward to it.

cfox28 got back to me, he's not sure yet. Ghost Ryder did too, he said as long as he can get his trans from the shop and get it in the CRX he'll be there. Haven't heard from any others.

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score
i'll hopefully be there tomorrow between 4 and 5. Still haven't finished packing and I gotta head to work soon

Back