White instrument panel LED bulbs (twist lock)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Sorry man. Precison LED has them in 6000K or 8000K. Thats the only other one I have used before other than super bright LED.

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
Anyone bought some lately? Looking to replace the crap LEDautomotive bulbs I put in a long time ago, but can't seem to find replacements in pure white (5000k). Looking for a style like these:

https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...led-bulb-high-power-instrument-panel-led/221/

https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...gauge/neox-led-bulb-instrument-panel-led/220/

SBL, Autolumination, etc only have them in cool white. Not excited to try Ebay bulbs...

I use eBay bulbs and they are actually pretty good quality

Mikey

Reaction score
Have you had any luck buying LEDs from DDMtuning? I bought my turn signals from them some time ago and haven't had any issues with them but IDK about those small, interior lights. I feel like just about anywhere you buy them will be questionable quality, unfortunately. I cant stomach paying more than $5 or $6 per bulb on those.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Those are interesting. Do they come in other colors?

Have you had any luck buying LEDs from DDMtuning? I bought my turn signals from them some time ago and haven't had any issues with them but IDK about those small, interior lights. I feel like just about anywhere you buy them will be questionable quality, unfortunately. I cant stomach paying more than $5 or $6 per bulb on those.

Yeah, I tried some 1157 switchbacks from DDM and have been happy. I wouldn't hesitate to try buying some instrument panel bulbs from them but I don't see that they even sell any. I can only find a few places that do (SBL, Autolumination, LEDautomotive), and none of them have 5k temp bulbs, only 6k. I dunno why no one sells these.

Ugh I hate paying even $5, but at this point I'd do it.

Mikey

Reaction score
Have you considered trying to look up newer OEM bulbs? For example, I know the 15+ Pilots have LED license plate lights. Perhaps it or other Honda/Acura may have LED interior bulbs. :shrug:

twofast4u

Reaction score
Have you considered trying to look up newer OEM bulbs? For example, I know the 15+ Pilots have LED license plate lights. Perhaps it or other Honda/Acura may have LED interior bulbs. :shrug:

I believe the new hondas with LED's dont have actual bulb sockets. Everything is soldered on to the board. Atleast thats what i saw when i took apart an 07 accord cluster.

Back