DIY- LX 5 Lug and Rear Disc Swap

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Junkyard charging me 50 a side knuckle, caliper and rotor. When it warms up Ima go pull them. Should I take the ebrake lines or just buy new?

I can sell you the whole swap. Lines, knuckles, hubs, rotors, calipers, wheels, tires, etc and show you how to do it. I did a couple different things with mine.

Varnell

Reaction score
I can sell you the whole swap. Lines, knuckles, hubs, rotors, calipers, wheels, tires, etc and show you how to do it. I did a couple different things with mine.

Sounds like you could make some decent money doing this. Considering how clueless I was when I stumbled on this thread, I would have jumped at the opportunity to get all the parts at once.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's not that hard. Just time consuming.

I pretty much did the 5spd swap for another member. Literally, did the whole thing while doing mine. I won't be doing that again unless I'm getting paid. I really want another 6th gen, I just don't want to pay $5k+ for one.

Last edited:

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Sooooo...I have a EX coupe and REALLY dont feel like f*n wit those rear hubs so im wondering could i just be lazy and swap the entire front and rear knuckles/hubs/calipers(<<only Front)/pads(<<only Front)/rotors and keep all my lines?? just to call it a days work or would i need more? Also would TL parts work i see alot in the JY with that 01 body style as well as v6 sedans

Last edited:
Back