What'd you do to your accord today?

agginline86

Reaction score
IMG-20140514-00379.jpg

:win:

Brad2274

Reaction score
:lewx4:
im reeeallly loving it, only things i would change is a little less than a half inch lower in the rear, doesnt look equal looking at the front sideskirt to ground compared to the rear of sideskirt, plus rim to fender distance. and maybe some window tint but fishbowl status doesnt look bad on your car :)

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn! Now that is CLEAN! Gotta see this soon.

That's freakin hot man

Thanks, feeling the love:favorites37:

:lewx4:
im reeeallly loving it, only things i would change is a little less than a half inch lower in the rear, doesnt look equal looking at the front sideskirt to ground compared to the rear of sideskirt, plus rim to fender distance. and maybe some window tint but fishbowl status doesnt look bad on your car :)

Appreciate the positive feedback, I always prefer the front end to be a little lower than the rear ... but, after a day of driving, I'm scraping like a motherfu(ker, and don't want to repaint my lip every month. Will probably go up to 23.75F and keep 23.90R. As for the tints, if you check my MR you'll see it as a future mod, but honestly, I couldn't really care about it at this point. When I do get around to it, will probably want to tint both windows (30%) and taillights (50%).

Brad2274

Reaction score
Appreciate the positive feedback, I always prefer the front end to be a little lower than the rear ... but, after a day of driving, I'm scraping like a motherfu(ker, and don't want to repaint my lip every month. Will probably go up to 23.75F and keep 23.90R. As for the tints, if you check my MR you'll see it as a future mod, but honestly, I couldn't really care about it at this point. When I do get around to it, will probably want to tint both windows (30%) and taillights (50%).
when i get my bumper and lips painted in the next few weeks, im planning on putting a clear bra on it all and also either doing one of those EZ lip(im buyin home depot not the brand stuff lol) to try and protect the bottom, one member has some hard plastic strip from japan that is hidden and protects the bottom, gonna look into that

edit:near bottom of page, found here

Last edited:

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Just got back from having inspection done, good for 2 more years!

Now at home watching out the window for the fed ex man to drop my new wheels. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Edit: New to me wheels have arrived safe and sound from one 6ga member to another! I'm so happy right now, if you couldn't tell.

Last edited:

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I sold my ff type 1s earlier so I could upgrade. Picked these up on Tuesday and installed them yesterday. So far I'm very happy.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
The good boys at Defcon Racing were kind enough to see me at lunch to adjust the front coils. Riding now at 23.8F 23.9R, very happy with symmetry, and the fact that scraping has been almost eliminated on my daily commute :)

f20bcg3

Reaction score
cleaned her up and took her to my wifes graduation then did a nice burn out to show off my 2 beautiful girls at there finest

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Rush12049

Reaction score
Got the front and side poly mount installed today at work. It feels a little smoother when taking off, but maybe I need that rear (completely broken) installed, because I can still feel quite a bit of engine movement. But that'll be soon, ran out of time today.

Back