What'd you do to your accord today?

Brad2274

Reaction score
so much for that paint defender clear bra :lawl:

There was already some barely noticeable pin sized holes in it im pretty sure, but the 3 hour drive home on 95 through rain and construction at night is what did it in. likely got holes from road debris and then those filled with water, causing its to bubble and peel like a 3rd deg burn victims flesh. At least the paint's brand new underneath!:)

not terribly difficult to remove, its kinda like seran wrap, probably will reapply over break.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^So it did its duty I guess? Was wondering if you were going to say you were putting on another application.

Sig looks great btw!

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
^So it did its duty I guess? Was wondering if you were going to say you were putting on another application.

Sig looks great btw!
thank! yeah i'm overall happy with it, lasted 4 months with several long trips and driving into downtown, all of which was terrible roads and pavemnet.

anybody know the length of the coupe sideskirts or can measure it real quick? i dont have a tape measure up here and my car is parked like a mile away from my dorm no joke.

Hello People

Reaction score
qF0XbWz.jpg

aDeug10.jpg

Vinyl wrapped my door handles today, I think it turned out pretty good and if I get bored I can always peel it off.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
thank! yeah i'm overall happy with it, lasted 4 months with several long trips and driving into downtown, all of which was terrible roads and pavemnet.

anybody know the length of the coupe sideskirts or can measure it real quick? i dont have a tape measure up here and my car is parked like a mile away from my dorm no joke.

Amazing how much more durable Venture Shield is. I think I'm going to use the Paint Defender on the front end of my new sideskirts, but get the front lip clearbra'd w/Venture Shield. Thanks for posting your experience with the Paint Defender.

I can measure my sideskirts tonight if you still need it.

Back