What'd you do to your accord today?

phi1542

Reaction score
Where did u get those pedals I like them..
Thanks haha the brand is Strut King. I bought it from kseriesparts. Pricey as hell though for some damn little pedal covers. It was almost 100 bucks... I tried to find cheaper ones on ebay but didn't find any that I liked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Almost $100 isn't bad for finished aluminum pedal covers that were machined precisely to fit. I paid more than that for my SRP aluminum covers, but the fit and finish is awesome.

phi1542

Reaction score
Almost $100 isn't bad for finished aluminum pedal covers that were machined precisely to fit. I paid more than that for my SRP aluminum covers, but the fit and finish is awesome.
That's true too. They fit perfect and look great! The ebay ones probably would have had fitment issues plus they kind of looked ricey

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Replaced the upstream o2 sensor due to a CEL, and was going to replace the downstream too but realized the harness on the sensor from Rockauto was too short. The Bosch downstream seems to be fine but I'd rather them both be Denso.

Varnell

Reaction score
Did your MPG drop close to 12 like mine did without the O2 sensor?

Think mine was the downstream.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
When my downstream o2 sensor went out the car wasn't even driveable. I started it one morning, began driving to work and the CEL came on after a couple minutes. Then the car started bogging down heavily and there was very little power, luckily I hadn't even made it out of my neighborhood and limped it back home.

Varnell

Reaction score
Interesting. It's been over a year since it happened. I replaced the exhaust and didn't feel like installing the 2nd o2 sensor after midnight. J32 drove fine, but I noticed the gas needle dropping like I had an old v8. lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Lol. Hmm I wonder why our cars reacted differently. There might be something else going on with mine, because even to this day I have a slight "bogging down" issue, albeit inconsistent. I'll start the car and begin driving forward slowly through a parking lot or whatever, and sometimes it bogs down. I have to let off the gas for a few seconds and then it will accelerate fine, if I don't let off the gas and keep the pedal depressed it will do nothing and then jerk hard and go. Or sometimes if the rpm's are up enough I can get up to 3rd and then suddenly it finds the power and accelerates normally. Then car drives fine the rest of the way.

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
Totally forgot about that issue. I think we discussed it last year. Yep, have the same problem. Did your harness wire the Fuel Tank Pressure sensor? I never bothered doing mine since it didn't throw a CEL. Maybe our J30 fuel pump/lines starve the engine a little?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Oh yea, you're the one I was talking to about it haha. Good question, how would I check if the fuel tank pressure sensor is wired?

I'll check the parts diagrams for both motors and see if the fuel pump is the same or different.

EDIT: J30 fuel pump is 17040-S84-A02, J32 fuel pump is 17040-S3M-A00...

Last edited:
Back