*UPDATED 12/15* Russianred's Other For Sale Thread [ NO 56K ]

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
My Other For Sale Thread (Non-Car-Parts Related)

Please pay attention to the date in the thread title. Items, prices, terms, and dates are subject to change. Best payment method is via PayPal secure payment. Please PM me for interest or questions.

Please feel free to txt for direct contact with any interest in posted items: (405) 826-4128

Note to buyer: all items are always shipped out day of payment receipt unless after post office hours.

Exclusive RedStar Worldwear Chronometer Watch and Sunglasses

IMG_7820.jpg

All items brand new, in factory packaging, never worn.

RedStar Aviator B20 Digital Chronometer Watch - $65 SHIPPED

IMG_7827.jpg

IMG_7831.jpg

IMG_7837.jpg

IMG_7839.jpg

Features:
Stainless steel 1/100 second chronograph
Day of week • Date & month • Alarm/Chime
3 time zones • 12/24 hour display
Viewmax® mineral crystal • Digital and analog
Night vision & phosphorescent dial
Watches are water resistant

MSRP: $120

Memex®, Zeflex®, nylon, and stainless steel combine to
create the perfect lightweight, non-slip, high performance
sport sunglass frames.

RedStar Prototype LC74A - $55 SHIPPED

IMG_7823.jpg

100% UV / IR protection. Hinged frame.

MSRP: $130

RedStar Artec (RS33A) - 65 SHIPPED

IMG_7824.jpg

Polycarbonate Lens Technology
Anti-fog, scratch resistant polycarbonate with base 6-7-8 optical centers achieve distortion-free depth perception. 100% UV / IR protection.

MSRP: $180

RedStar Neo (RS28)- $55SHIPPED

IMG_7825.jpg

Polycarbonate Lens Technology
Anti-fog, scratch resistant polycarbonate with base 6-7-8 optical centers achieve distortion-free depth perception. 100% UV / IR protection.

MSRP: $130

Genuine Celtic Tapestry - $20 + Shipping

IMG_7850.jpg

This is an original tapestry with a beautiful Celtic design on it. I could stare at this for hours following the intricate patterns which flow into each other with no beginning and end.. I hope that someone can appreciate this as much as I did!

RCA Lyra RD2780 Audio/Video Player - $50 SHIPPED

IMG_7572.jpg

This will come with wall charger and RCA A/V adapter, to hook it up to yellow/red/blue on your television and play selected files. Accepts standard Micro-USB/USB device cable for transfer. Also included will be information on the device: Over 50 GB of movies and videos, and over 30GB of hardcore, metal, punk, and techno!

This player is heavily used. Supports MP3 and WAV formats, and some others. You can look up specs here:

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-RD2780-Personal-Digital-Multi-Media/dp/B00008VFCU

The device regularly comes with a 20GB laptop hard drive, but it has been equipped by the original eBay seller with a 100GB hard drive! It is my belief that some of the problems with this device may be due to the hard drive malfunctioning.

It is missing the lower selection knob, but that issue is handled either by purchasing a replacement knob from eBay, manufacturer, or 'fingering' the opening to the base of the knob which works perfectly to make your selection by pushing down on it to select, up, down, left and right.

The other issue with it is that it sometimes needs to be reset, via the reset button on bottom. This results in NO loss of information, just a reboot of the player.

When connected to the computer, the files on the device must be manipulated through opening the Windows search function.. finding any file on the device (typical 'music' or 'video' folder). Opening it through My Computer as a drive has given me problems recently.

BNIB Dual 120W 6.5" 2-Way Speakers - $30 & Shipping

img7707b.jpg

Bought, never installed.

Sony Xplod Cassette Receiver - $50 Shipped

img7708.jpg

This receiver was used for 2 months, so it is basically brand new. I'm not sure what the market demand for these is, but if anyone is interested please let me know. The sound quality on this is fantastic, well as good as a casette/radio can get. It's got a pretty decent equalizer.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: Russianred's Other For Sale Thread

Other items added as well. Open to all offers, except lowballers.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED 9/21* Russianred's Other For Sale Thread [ NO 56K ]

moving sale!!!

new items added!!

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED 10/19* Russianred's Other For Sale Thread [ NO 56K ]

Moving sale... Items just added, and prices DROPPED!!!

I know someone could use some of these goodies.. ALL offers considered, except for blatant lowballers. Show some interest people I gotta get rid of this stuff even though I don't want to.

Last edited:
Back