Roll Call: Eastern Canada - ON; QB; NS; NB/NFLD/PEI

RitceyConrad

Reaction score
I'm from Lunenburg Nova Scotia. I drive a grey, although it looks silver, 1998 Accord LX. I also own a Green 1998 EX, it's for sale though. Glad to be apart of this community and looking forward to putting some work in on the new Accord!

Connie

Reaction score
Is anybody still here?
I'm from Essa Township, Ontario. 5 minutes outside Barrie, Ontario about an hour north of Toronto up the 400.
Ruined white 2002 coupe, and a nicer black 2000 coupe. Both V6. Daily highway 400 warrior.
I also have 2 V6 parts cars on the go if anyone needs anything :).

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not as active on here as it used to be.....once my car was written off the Forum kind of went downhill from there.....:lawl:

Connie

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not as active on here as it used to be.....once my car was written off the Forum kind of went downhill from there.....:lawl:

Haha yeah that's usually how it goes. I went back to my old RX7 forum last year after a solid 10 year absence and it's like a wasteland now. This place is still really active compared to that.

Still lots of excellent information and people willing to take time out to help here, so I'm happy I've found this community.

Back