one of a kind 6th gen

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
my bad I thought I made it small enough I dunno it was late haha I fixed it though.

welcome aboard

def is a different colour ill give you that,

why is it painted green on the inside of the engine bay too (you can see it through the grill) thats the only thing that pops out at me minus the obvious colour choice

not sure if anyone else has noticed it but it looks weird to me

and yes more pics would be nice

the reason its painted in the engine bay is cause some dumb *** at the paint shop didnt cover the openings in my bumper before they painted it :explode: but its just a i light coat that actually got in there so I could prolly get it off really easy I'm just lazy and your the first one to notice.

That ones is up here in MD near Westminster.

If I'm guessing correctly, you're down in Loudon County?

yep loudoun county......it blows theres not **** to do and cops are all *** holes

ActNow

Reaction score
Welcome friend, im interested to see how your ride turns out. Drop, blackhouse, and lip.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
my bad I thought I made it small enough I dunno it was late haha I fixed it though.

the reason its painted in the engine bay is cause some dumb *** at the paint shop didnt cover the openings in my bumper before they painted it :explode: but its just a i light coat that actually got in there so I could prolly get it off really easy I'm just lazy and your the first one to notice.

No he wasn't. :hide:

Millz

Reaction score
i think if you take some time on a weekend and remove the paint on the inside it'll look a lot cleaner from the front

like you said its a very light coat and it shouldn't take that long to get rid of it

:action-smiley-042:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
here are some more pictures
2q0spc3.jpg

11j0lec.jpg

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
No he wasn't. :hide:
well he was the first to say anything at least
Welcome friend, im interested to see how your ride turns out. Drop, blackhouse, and lip.

as much as I love the green I'm getting rid of it...it seemed like a good idea at the time but its a pain to keep clean, every little scratch shows, cops harrass me cause it sticks out, plus the quality that the paint shop did was just ****ty all around..so I think I'm going to have it repainted black. I've got some black housed projectors on the way that I was going to put on the same time I painted it. as for a drop I can't do it till I get another car to drive for work and possibly pave my driveway lol

Last edited:
Back