how to post pictures

thomasw333

Reaction score
i dont know all the details on using the advanced features of the forum, how do i put up pics on the threads, and how do i make a sig on the bottom of the thread, i would like to post pics of some of my mods.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Fail-carl.jpg

if you did one of these...

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/search.php

you wouldve gotten this...

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67

thomasw333

Reaction score
thanks, did not know about that detailed search page, this is my first forum, i also like the fake sarcasm

thomasw333

Reaction score
also, that picture of your car at the bottom of your message, is that done with just imageshack.

ow, good, u are teaching me alot about using the forum, first i will try a search about photoshop use in the forum, if they do not have it, u should do a write up on it.

this is the internet, it is not serious, and there is no business in this free trade of information, your fake sarcasm is funny, good for u.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
theres no fake sarcasm. this is the internet. this is serious business.

no, its not done with imageshack. its done with photoshop.

also, besides the amazing search button, we have a beautiful edit button too, that allows you to add more to a previous post if another, 2nd back to back post, isnt needed.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
also, that picture of your car at the bottom of your message, is that done with just imageshack.

ow, good, u are teaching me alot about using the forum, first i will try a search about photoshop use in the forum, if they do not have it, u should do a write up on it.

this is the internet, it is not serious, and there is no business in this free trade of information, your fake sarcasm is funny, good for u.

You are going to have a hard time adjusting with this attitude.

Back