6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
oprah-free-car.gif

Who was this directed towards lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I was cheering for you offering to install suspension on Michael's car. And hopeful cheering that he will accept lol.

Mikey

Reaction score
You show up and I'll install the Teins there if you want to
I was cheering for you offering to install suspension on Michael's car. And hopeful cheering that he will accept lol.
Wow, Evan! I don't know what to say. That's a hard offer to turn down.

My schedule kinda blows, lol. I work Th-Sat 4p-12a then Tue 12a-8a and Wed 12a-8a. I could take Th-Sat off and as long as I'm back home by Monday I should be good. Or I can take Tue/Wed off but nothing happens during the week, lol. As for a date, I'm pretty open any time after mid-July.

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, $50-$100 in shipping is cheaper than the gas to BG and back, lol. :p

My paint is fading on the roof and I need to fix a few things. Otherwise shes nothing special to look at. I wish "having the only set of EDM 6GA coupe tail lights in the USA" was something awesome :lol:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^You wouldn't even have to take Thursday off, just maybe Friday and Saturday. Or if you've got it in you, you could sleep for a couple hours after work Friday and leave in the wee early hours Saturday morning and get in late morning or afternoon. The drive home with new suspension will be glorious... :)

So should we do this the weekend of Import Alliance? If so I guess we would be staying in the Sparta area, so we wouldn't really be in BG. But we could spend the day at the show, then if people want head to Louisville or northern KY/Cincinnati afterward to find things to do. They are both an hour or less from Sparta.

Mikey

Reaction score
I work 12a-8a Tuesday and Wednesday. I usually sleep from like 10a-4/5p. I then work 4p-12a Th/Fri/Sat and sleep like 6a-2p on those days.

I could drive all day Friday, get in Friday night. Be there Sat/Sun then drive back Monday. I'd probably take that Tuesday off just to be safe. After the middle of July I'll have the time to take off. What's the date on IA? It's easier for me plan around a date then to plan dates around me, lol.

Back