02 accord j32a3 swap

Chucktherooky

Reaction score
Hey guys rooky here just wondering from all the experience here what's the best route for putting a 05 TL ECU in an 02 Honda Accord for the j32a3 swap since the wiring harnesses are different

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Best route is buy a tl...... Just ask puzzlemaster. From reading his thread it's alot of troubleshooting, but I don't have a v6 so maybe someone can better direct you.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Why wouldn't you use an 03 TL-S ECU for an auto swap or an 03 CL-S ECU for a 6spd swap?

Chucktherooky

Reaction score
I have all the stuff alreay i just brain farted it never crossed my mind about the obd platform now im brainstorming the best options you know aem ecu 1400$, conversion harness, or repin the harness with some diagrams you know that kinda ****, but im the best mechanic i know so i figured id see if any one else has done this same setup; 02 or = accord v6 with a 05 or = acura tl setup j32a3 6mt ecu wiring harness peddal assy's all 3 tl cuz the throttle is drive by wire master and slave cylinders with lines shifter assy with cables all out of an 05 tl what route they took you know some tips or cautions.
its not that I'm not capable of doing it its just that the engine won't be here for 2 weeks so i am just thinking about it non stop but nobody to brainstorm with, everyone else i know brings their problems to me to fix so any tips or cautions you guys may have I'm all ears thanks

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Those ECU's won't work for a J32A3. Different generation ECU, completely different.

Right, I was thinking a2.

OP, you could try on j32a.com, although I don't think threads on there are updated all that much.

Back