LeAccord's 1997 EK4

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well you certainly wasted no time to start modding lol. Or maybe you bought it with goodies already installed. Anyway looks very clean for a Civic, I’m not usually a fan of them but yours looks good. More exterior pics!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
This is a little better

8DFDCF57-2389-42F9-BF9E-3B9C9E966FC8-18542-00007BC9509B9A38.jpg

:henry:

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Hell yeah Alex that is one nice civic and looks like you are already off to a sick start. Funny how you just got rid of your accord and I just got mine back. You'll love that B series but I guarantee you'll miss that J30 :lawl:

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

LeAccord

Reaction score
You might be the only civic owner that is into cars saying you will not stance your civic. Also, on 5-speed's in Australia, is 1st gear on the left like here in the US, or on the right? I've wondered this for quite some time.
Yeah 1st gear is left and up lol.
Thats nice bro I use to have a 98 civic sedan, no b16 or 5 speed but it was still fun.
Try not to get into any trouble in it cuz u know its a cop magnet :lawl:
The B16 is what makes the civic ! Haha. Its not that much of a magnet here .. I'm keeping mine relatively stock and clean on the outside to avoid getting police attention as much as possible.
You're still in green. :) The legend continues haha.

VTI-R's are AUDM exclusives for 2 & 3 doors right? Your front shot is reealy hard to tell between the two. Nice tease lol. Nevertheless, your body kit seems very OEMish. The front kit looks kind of similar to the 6gen CG coupe's OEM optional one.

Tanabe TM is my favorite. It's so elegant, isn't it? Haha I bet your list will grow by gazillions of aftermarket temptations (and you know that those will also hurt your wallet sometimes. :jae:)

So nice to see your new ride, Alex. I like it!
It's just a coincidence that I happen to be in another green car lol. VTI-R is the trim level with the B16A2 with the 5 speed for both coupe and hatchback. EK4 is the hatchback and the EM1 is the coupe, I believe.
OEMish !?? It is an OEM replica kit lol. This kit is the 97-98 civic type R kit :D

Yeah reason I like it is because its not overly loud, and its oval which is eye catching as a round/canon styled tip. Its got a very nice deep yet subtle tone at lower revs which shouldn't attract unwanted attention. Don't worry, it WILL grow :roy:

Well you certainly wasted no time to start modding lol. Or maybe you bought it with goodies already installed. Anyway looks very clean for a Civic, I’m not usually a fan of them but yours looks good. More exterior pics!
Lol my brother had a few things done when he had it like the calipers, speakers, HID, polished exhaust/heatshield and a few other little bits, but I did the bigger things. Actually only just finished the valve cover two days ago in my garage :)

I'll have better pictures up one day, when the weather gets better. Its just been pouring down lately..

This is a little better

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh563/cleansleeper/8DFDCF57-2389-42F9-BF9E-3B9C9E966FC8-18542-00007BC9509B9A38.jpg[IMG]

:henry:[/QUOTE]
LMAO .. :henry: This one doesn't work as well as it did when you did it with the accord haha!
[quote="uhhkilleez, post: 1013369"]Hell yeah Alex that is one nice civic and looks like you are already off to a sick start. Funny how you just got rid of your accord and I just got mine back. You'll love that B series but I guarantee you'll miss that J30 :lawl:

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]
Thanks man. Yeah I gotta keep busy otherwise I just get bored and unmotivated haha. Currently loving the B series so much haha, it absolutely roars.

Yeah I read what happened with your teggy. So sad and utterly frustrating that there are still people out there stealing cars.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
u're in the land of kangaroos, koalas, GTRs and evos... why did u get a civic? :thinking:

looks clean tho haha

LeAccord

Reaction score
LOL I don't have the money for a GTR or an evo nor am I old enough to 'legally' drive one since they are turboooo'd.. :( damn restrictions.

I got the civic from my brother so yeah haha.

Mikey

Reaction score
:love: EK hatches. And I love CGP as well. This may not be an Accord but it's definitely a nice Civic. I know you guys didn't get the Acura EL but what about the Domani? Im not a big fan of EK/EM coupes but they look sick with the EL/Domani conversions. The hatches look good, too. Glad you stayed with green.:lawl:

And whats this about age limits for driving turboed cars...?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
It's just a coincidence that I happen to be in another green car lol. VTI-R is the trim level with the B16A2 with the 5 speed for both coupe and hatchback. EK4 is the hatchback and the EM1 is the coupe, I believe.
OEMish !?? It is an OEM replica kit lol. This kit is the 97-98 civic type R kit :D

Yeah reason I like it is because its not overly loud, and its oval which is eye catching as a round/canon styled tip. Its got a very nice deep yet subtle tone at lower revs which shouldn't attract unwanted attention. Don't worry, it WILL grow :roy:
Hmm EM1... I've never heard of that tho. You meant EJ1 maybe? I'm pretty sure that EK4 is 3 & 4 drs, but oh well haha.

Oh, my bad Alex lol. Let's just say it was all b/c of your dark pic. :hihi:

Agreed. Too bad they don't make it for V6 CG's tho. If I won't need to mod CL's, this would be on my first list of exhausts choice.

Looking fwd to seeing some brighter exterior pics. :p

Mikey

Reaction score
Hmm EM1... I've never heard of that tho. You meant EJ1 maybe?

1991-1995 coupes are EJ1/2, hatches are EH2/3, and sedans are EG8 and EH9.

1995-2000 coupes are EJ6/7/8 and EM1 is the 99-00 Si. Hatches are EJ6/9, EK1/2/3/4/6/7/9. Sedans are also EJ6/8/9, EK1/2/3/4/5/8 and EN1.

All depending on market and trim levels, of course.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
1991-1995 coupes are EJ1/2, hatches are EH2/3, and sedans are EG8 and EH9.

1995-2000 coupes are EJ6/7/8 and EM1 is the 99-00 Si. Hatches are EJ6/9, EK1/2/3/4/6/7/9. Sedans are also EJ6/8/9, EK1/2/3/4/5/8 and EN1.

All depending on market and trim levels, of course.
Ah, thanks Mikey. I winder if Si's are available in AUDM. My search is limited w/ my pathetic phone, being outside hehe.

Back