Official 6GA DIY Master List

syclone

Reaction score
lol.. i didn't know people were still using my diy site.. it's been almost a decade.. and i almost took it down. i guess i can keep it up if it's still being used.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Some of the threads here now have broken links to images. I have made a list of all threads in this Master list that no longer have images available. So this site may continue to help others to achieve greatness with their acccords I am asking experienced members if they can duplicate these threads but now provide images for the users. Here is the list. If I am missing any please let me know.

-Badge removal
-headlight haze removal
- uneven taillight
- painting third brake light
-TSX retrofit
- wheel repair
-civic fogs with OEM switch
- how to seafoam
-manual transmission fluid change
- main relay repair f23
- big three upgrade f23
- door speakers
-battery tray CL-S
-static compression test
- reverse glow gauges
- LED Gauge cluster

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I have a main relay procedure already written up. Got02Accord and I did a Big 3 on my accord and that can be written up as well. I will write that up as soon as I have time.

EDIT: Main Relay Repair... http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061463#post1061463

added the main relay repair under the f23 category. if you would like to do an updated big three wiring with new pictures that would be fine.

with regards to some that don't have pictures...the simple ones like badge removal and the tail lights fix, do you guys really need pictures for them? badge removal is as simple as sliding floss behind the emblem and them removing the leftover tape. the tail light fix was just opening your trunk and bending it slightly until they lined up haha.

Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score
added the main relay repair under the f23 category. if you would like to do an updated big three wiring with new pictures that would be fine.

with regards to some that don't have pictures...the simple ones like badge removal and the tail lights fix, do you guys really need pictures for them? badge removal is as simple as sliding floss behind the emblem and them removing the leftover tape. the tail light fix was just opening your trunk and bending it slightly until they lined up haha.

I think you could also use the main relay under the J30. It is the same procedure. I did one. I mean, there are site differences between the two relays but the same procedure in the end.

Back