FS: Huge list of parts for sale! some computer stuff too! (no 56k)

Artistotle

Reaction score
front lip sold, if interested in side skirts please list or pm me your email address and i can email you a bunch of detailed pics of them.

pic links are not working?

also have for sale ddr2 800 ram (2 sticks of 1 gb G.Skill brand and 2 sticks of 512 mb OCZ brand) (10 bucks per gig of whichever ram you want, or buy all of it for 20 shipped), also have a amd athlon 64 x2 (2.4 ghz dual core) cpu with stock heatsink for 25 bucks shipped.

elcatrachito14

Reaction score
front lip sold, if interested in side skirts please list or pm me your email address and i can email you a bunch of detailed pics of them.

pic links are not working?

also have for sale ddr2 800 ram (2 sticks of 1 gb G.Skill brand and 2 sticks of 512 mb OCZ brand) (10 bucks per gig of whichever ram you want, or buy all of it for 20 shipped), also have a amd athlon 64 x2 (2.4 ghz dual core) cpu with stock heatsink for 25 bucks shipped.

Iam interested in the side skirts.. if you can send some pics at [email protected]

Artistotle

Reaction score
I have somebody local who is showing interest in the sideskirts..we'll see how that turns out since these are a headache to ship. if that falls thru i'll hit you up, thank you for your interest..

I still have a MSI 8800GT with upgraded factory MSI cooler..very quiet and still very capable...$75 bucks takes it. Also still have the NZXT Trinity case.

Last edited:
Back