FS: NASOHC Parts For Sale... See Page One!!!

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
Re: NASOHC Looking to Part-Out!!! LOOK

what condition and color does the stock hood have to be to trade for the cf hood?

vu 6thgen

Reaction score

Lot of nice parts to buy. Sad to see a legit looking sedan go :(. GLWS and the Subaru!

NASOHC

Reaction score

how about painted white with a paint brush puahahah

Seriously?

Lot of nice parts to buy. Sad to see a legit looking sedan go :(. GLWS and the Subaru!

Actually, I've decided to keep the darn car as my daily after it's all stock. Just leaving the coilovers and anything left over from sale that doesn't move. I'm considering finishing up the FF5 Roadster and just have fun with that ;)

As far as drivetrain - it all most go!

I will remain faithful to 6GA!!! :D

NASOHC

Reaction score

I've had many offers and inquiries over PM and text so please, let me review and I'll be in touch with you all - be patient ;)

As for shipping cost, I have no idea so if I can't get a local person to buy than i will consider shipping and adjust price as necessary... thanks everyone!

Updated page one everyone.

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score

Seriously?

unfortunately, yes. when my dad bought me this car used, the previous owner decided to paint his own hood and fenders -_-' so it has this 3D brush stroke effect to it. ive been meaning to sand it down and get it repainted but just havent found the time

NASOHC

Reaction score

unfortunately, yes. when my dad bought me this car used, the previous owner decided to paint his own hood and fenders -_-' so it has this 3D brush stroke effect to it. ive been meaning to sand it down and get it repainted but just havent found the time

Oh... wow.

Looks like i have a hood to swap soon from a local member. Thanks anyways.

NASOHC

Reaction score

Do you have blackhoused headlights available?

Yes I do, still on car.

UPDATE:

I found a complete motor and stock hood from a local member but still need a manual trans. I also updated "SOLD" parts list on page one. Thanks you all for the inquiries!

I'll be in touch.

Back