Help with K-sports

eggs

Reaction score
Ok I know with these coil overs you should release the bottom collar, but on the rear there are only 2 collars anyone know how to adjust them? This is on an rsx type s btw

a68989a0-b0fc-3148.jpg

a68989a0-b111-8479.jpg

Do you raise the collars to lower the car or lower the collars?
Only reason I posted in urgent is becuase the car needs to get off the lift ASAP

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
.....wtf? I've never seen ksports do that before. if your going to lower them you need to move the collars down on the damper body. stupid design on ksports part though since its going to give you really ****ty suspension travel if you wanna be real low.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Adjust those 2 collars in the pic? unless they're under the springs, don't wanna mess with the preset springs.

Accordman722

Reaction score
Adjust those 2 collars in the pic? unless they're under the springs, don't wanna mess with the preset springs.

I'm suprised theres not a sleeve underneath the collars on those.mine were cake to put one , you adjust the collars down to lower it and tighten them in place. Then tighten the collar holding the spring. Inside on the top of the coilover is where you adjust your dampeneing with an allen wrech they should have given you. Anything else :)

eggs

Reaction score
Ya it was a really odd setup she ended up just leaving the car at whatever height they were set to. She's going to try and adjust them another day

Thanks for the help guys

Back